These peanut butter pancakes are not only delicious, but they are also so easy to make and gluten free! They only contain 3 ingredients and are wheat free and dairy free, so a great pancake alternative for people with allergies, but loved by all!
½ cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
Oil for cooking
Fresh fruit / Maple Syrup for serving
Serves 3-4 (makes 9 small pancakes)
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork until smooth.
2. Mix in the peanut butter with a hand whisk or a fork.
3. Beat the eggs in a small bowl, then add to the banana and peanut butter mixture.
4. Beat the mixture with a hand whisk until it is smooth and all of the ingredients are mixed together evenly.
5. Heat a large frying pan with the oil, on the top of the stove on a medium to high heat.
6. Once the oil is heated, place two large dessertspoons of mixture in the frying pan for each pancake. You should be able to fit 3 pancakes into a large frying pan.
7. Form the mixture into small round pancakes with the back of a spoon.
8. After about 3-4 minutes, the pancakes will start to rise and become golden brown on the bottom. Flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the pancakes are golden brown on both sides and cooked all of the way through.
9. Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup.