An easy and fast way to get our protein and whole grains at breakfast when we are in a rush and don’t have a lot of time in the mornings!
40g Ground Coconut
25g Ground Almonds
45g Mixed seeds/nuts (pumpkin seeds, walnut and almond pieces)
60g Dried Cranberries
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Coconut Oil (Olive oil is also fine)
3 tbsp Almond Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
5 tbsp Honey
2 Eggs (beaten)
1. Pre-heat oven at 170C.
2. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
3. Beat all dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
4. Melt the coconut oil and almond butter in a pan on a low heat, then add the vanilla and agave syrup.
5. Add melted ingredients to the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and stir until everything is coated.
6. The mixture is still quite dry at this stage so add two beaten eggs and mix together thoroughly.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 170C.
8. Allow to cool slightly before slicing…….and enjoy
9. Store in an air tight container once cool.